What was your first shiny Pokemon? - DDCSE(DDCS-Expert) Professional 5 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 1721|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

What was your first shiny Pokemon?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-8-10 14:23:19 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
My first is the shiny Froakie. In the beginning, you can't even judge that it is shiny. Because the chromatic aberration is not great.  I made him my original starter in the first mini-game of Pokemon Y. When he evolved into Greninja. I think which black is cool. In the game, I will go to mmoso.com and choose Buy Shiny Pokemon For Sale. This is my task. It looks beautiful. Before the meeting, I didn't know that he would be a shining person.

I know how rare is it to encounter a shiny thing at the beginning of my new game? I am ecstatic! Almost jumping in my seat, nervous and excited. So saying that I am nervous may be an understatement. Because this is the beginning of the game. This is a rare opportunity. It is extremely rare to find shiny Pokemon, and it is even rarer to get shiny launchers randomly. In the game, to win, I choose Buy Shiny Pokemon. After stopping the game, I like this little guy. I continue to transfer him to my new game.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list