C.J. Gardner-Johnson tweets salty respon - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 777|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

C.J. Gardner-Johnson tweets salty respon

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-5-29 19:21:23 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
No brotherly love here Eric Thames Jersey .The Eagles defense earned a reputation as being one of the NFL's best in 2022, leading to defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon landing a head coaching job with the Cardinals. However, atleast one player doesn't seem too upset to see Gannon head west.On Wednesday morning, Eagles safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson tweeted-and-deleted  Lorenzo Cain Jersey a salty response to Gannon's explanation of the Super Bowl 57 second-half meltdown, with the defense giving up 17 fourth-quarter points to give the Chiefs their second Super Bowl in four seasons.CJ Gardner-Johnson Matt Garza Jersey  tweets and deletes:You aint put us in position to make plays about Jonathan Gannons scheme during the Super Bowl  Cro sing Broad (@Cro singBroad) "You ain't put us in position to make plays," Gardner-Johnson tweeted.MORE Ben Gamel Jersey : In Gannon's defense, he did take accountability for the defensive lapse at length, saying he learned from the experience.Jonathan Gannon on what went wrong in the 2nd half in the Super Bowl  Eliot Shorr-Parks (@EliotShorrParks) Speaking at the NFL Combine, here's Gannon Josh Hader Jersey 's explanation:"I obviously could have done a better job of coaching a couple things that I wanted out of the call Brent Suter Jersey ," Gannon said. "Tough to swallow when you look back at that, 'cause it's such a big stage and we didn't get it done for the city, for (owner Jeffrey) Lurie, for Howie (Roseman) and for the head coach."But I learned a lot from it. You gotta give credit to Kansas City, Jeremy Jeffress Jersey  but obviously I could have done a lot better job with what we were doing."MORE: The Eagles hired former Bears defensive coordinator Sean Desai to replace Gannon. Desai spent the 2022 season on the Seahawks staff, coming after a sole year as Bears DC.Here's hoping that Desai isn't the subject of a Gardner-Johnson Stephen Vogt Jersey  tweet in a year's time.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list