After Maple Leafs John Tavares injured N - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 752|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

After Maple Leafs John Tavares injured N

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-5-29 19:20:07 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Maple Leafs captain Thursday night in the team's North Division first-round opener against the Canadiens.After getting knocked down by Ben Chiarot in the neutral zone in the first period, the defensele s Tavares was clipped in the face by the knee of Corey Perry.So, Luke Jackson Jersey  like any good teammate, Nick Foligno dropped the gloves with Perry at the next faceoff.Nick Foligno arranges a scrap with Corey Perry after the John Tavares injury.  Charlie Roumeliotis (@CRoumeliotis) Butwas it the right call to have the Canadiens forward answer the bell? Maybe not.The play looked 100 percent accidental. Granted, Foligno only saw it happen in real time."It was horrible. Life comes  Orlando Cepeda Jersey into play at that point and seeing how he was in pain, it made you sick to your stomach," said Foligno.He added later, regarding why he dropped the gloves: "Captain is laying on the ice. It's nothing more than that. I think Perry obliged. It's unfortunate.I don't think it's malicious but my captain is laying on the ice. Our captain. You don't want to see that and I think it just addre sed the situation and everyone  Mike Foltynewicz Jersey moves on from it."Corey Perry discu ses the collision with John Tavares.  TSN (@TSN_ Will Smith Jersey Sports) Now, does Perry have the cleanest record? No. He has built up a resume of injuring the opposition  most notably after elbowing the Predators' Ryan Ellis in the head and giving fans the in NHL history to the locker room. Perry was suspended for five games by the NHL's Department of Player Safety.Of course, hockey Twitter weighed in on whether the fight was warranted Josh Donaldson Jersey  or nece sary.Perry and Foligno live by the code. Like it or not. I would suggest Perry stood in and just took some shots.Im sorry, but theres no chance what happened to Tavares was intentional. Eric Engels (@EricEngels) No question that was a 100% accident,Perry/Tavares.Also no question: inside the game, Perry has zero currency with accidentally injuring someone.Thus the Foligno fight, and  Babe Ruth Jersey Keefe arguing with refs. Mark Spector (@SportsnetSpec) Agree. Appreciate Folignos spirit but seeking retribution for a pure accident seems strange.  Michael Grange (@michaelgrange) So Foligno fights Perry for the accidental injury to Tavares. What a stupid, meaningle s reaction. There was no intent to injure or Perrys part. Spector's Hockey (@SpectorsHockey)  John Smoltz Jersey Thanks Nick Foligno for reminding everyone how stupid hockey can be.  Michael Armstrong (@ArmstrongGN) Man I get what Foligno is doing here but what's the point. Nothing Perry could do on that play. Down Goes Brown (@DownGoesBrown) How is Perry's role in the Tavares situation even a debate? It was clearly accidental. Foligno didn't see the replays we did so I get his reaction on ice in the moment, and Perry answered he's a pro. But there's no way he was trying to hurt him.  Roger Lajoie (@TheRog590) How ridiculous is that? I understand the  Deion Sanders Jersey "code" and I love Foligno, but Perry felt as bad as anybody about accidentally kneeing Tavares in the head. So now he has to fight? Just stupid Don Brennan (@SunDoniB)

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list