Jason Kelce Still Mulling Decision to Re - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 744|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Jason Kelce Still Mulling Decision to Re

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 10:14:36 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Jason Kelce was on 94WIP sports radio on Friday morning to talk about his Super Bowl memories from four years ago to the day that the Eagles defeated Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, 41-33, in Super Bowl LII, played in Minneapolis, Minn.To the hosts credit, they did not let the veteran center escape questions about his immediate future and his thoughts on the Hall of Fame.Joe DeCamara asked Kelce where his mind was when it came to returning for 2022 or retiring.Kelce, 34, said he was still in  Kevin Huber Jersey the midst of thinking about what he would do. Hes doing what he has done the last few years, clearing his head and letting the emotions from last season fade.We started off so rough and finished really strong, then obviously the playoff game went really poorly, he said. I think  C.J. Uzomah Jersey the biggest thing for me right now is to step away and let all that calm down.Right after the game Im like, man, is that really going to be my last game in the NFL? But unle s you win the Super Bowl theyre all going to end on a bad note. I think the competitive side of me really wants to keep playing. Theres no question about that, but its getting harder every single year.Kelce said one thing that has helped extend his career, and that of others, is the way practices are conducted now. Veteran players are typically given Wednesdays, and sometimes Thursdays, off to rest.Still, he would not commit to a decision, yet, though he sounded like he was leaning toward returning, especially when he said during the interview that he was looking acro s the field and seeing Doug Pederson when the new head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars visit Philadelphia this fall.Well see (about returning), Kelce said. I want to, but I gotta make sure its the smart thing to do, that I can still do that and be a good teammate, a good leader, and a good player. As long as I can do all three of those then Im definitely coming back.Scroll to ContinueFIND THE INTERVIEW LINK HERE:As for the potential to one day enter the Hall of Fame, DeCamara asked Kelce how much he thinks about the po sibility.I thought about it just because people have talked about it I gue s, said the center. I remember talking about this with Chris Long - he was talking  Cincinnati Bengals Sleepwear Underwear about the Hall of Fame - and Im like, why are we even talking about this, man? Thats such a rare opportunity that so many things have to go right for that to happen.I dont know. Its hard to imagine  Khalid Kareem Jersey being in that type of company as a player because, to me, a Hall of Fame player is somebody that is scheme independent, like this dude is so good, he can go out there, it doesnt matter who the coach is, it doesnt matter whos playing next to him, hes going to go out there and dominate, and thats never been me. But I do have a skillset that when used properly is very veryits just different. Its allowed us to have succe s and its allowed me to have succe s. When I play next to great players and have great coaches, I play really well, but I dont know if thats indicative of a Hall of Fame player.Kelce added that the Hall of Fame po sibility wont enter into his decision-making proce s on returning or retiring.It doesnt motivate to try to play further to try and achieve that, he said.I think have thought about it because people have written articles and guys have asked me about it, but if it does happen, itll be largely because I played next to unbelievable players, an unbelievable offensive line that the Eagles have invested in every single year, and unbelievable coaches, whether it was Howard Mudd or now Jeff Stoutland whos finally getting the praise that he deserves."All of these pieces have allowed me to excel and play at a high  Trey Hill Jersey level, so if I do get that achievement one day, its not going just to me.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list