DDCSV2.1 and thc up-down - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 6555|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSV2.1 and thc up-down

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2019-2-3 18:07:05 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last edited by optocoplado In 2019-2-3 18:08 Editor

Hi, I'm new to this DDCSV2.1 driver and I want to install it in a cnc for plasma.The question I have is if I can install a thc up / down that I have.The thc handles a negative input and two outputs to raise and lower the z axis depending on what the thc commandsI do not know how you could connect the inputs of this thc to the controller, I do not know if I need some macro, can someone help me please? Thank you

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2019-2-3 19:00:55 | Only Author
Hi!

Just an idea: you can connect the THC outputs to the "START" and "PAUSE" inputs of the contoller and program to files "extkey1.nc" and "extkey2.nc", which do, what you want. The problem mey be, that extkey1/2 -as far as I know- are not performed during G-Code execution.

A more "enhanced" way is to use the Serial Interface of the controller with a microcontroller to get up to 32 input bits and adding some macro calls in your G-code everytime you think it is needed. But this is defenitely the more complicated way...

Josef
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2019-2-9 05:39:02 | Only Author
Ok here is a really stupid idea. Connect a stepper as an additional axis and use that to control switches for R and L.
Having never worked with Plasma I am not sure what degree of control you need, how you would want to incorporate it in your Gcode and what the conditionals are for controlling R and L.
This option reminds me of a colleague that wanted to shut the machine down in the middle of the night when the job had finished. The answer was to drive the table fully one way at the end of the code, this hit a switch and powered the machine down!
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at Yesterday 23:52 | Only Author
Olá pessoal.  Alguma ideia que deu certo para aplicar um THC na DDCS V3.1?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list