Overwrite Overwrites... - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 4592|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Overwrite Overwrites...

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2018-11-9 16:29:17 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello all,

is it possible to overwrite the feed overwrite, which is manualy done by the DDCNC keypad, in G code? Background: if using a macro for tool change, in some places I need a defined moving speed in Z direction to compensate the tool holder movement during tool detach/atach  (the tool holder moves a bit downwards/upwards when detachching/ataching it). To compensate this movement not only by the flexibility of the tool holder clamp, I plan to move the spindle up/down with a specific speed. But this speed would chage, when overwritten by FRO.
I think, in general it would be a good idea to enable macros to use exactly defined rates not depending on user overwrites (valid for all tool change movements and may be also true for spinde speeds).

Regards

Josef

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2018-11-9 17:23:16 | Only Author
Are you using T.nc for tool change? I think it can be solved like this: When executing T.nc, FRO can be fixed to 100%. Do you think this modification is possible?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2018-11-9 23:37:41 | Only Author
No, for the time now I am using one tool.
I just started with CNC
Can I have an email to send you the setting a one gcode to review?
Best regards
Meir
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Floor
 Author| Posted at 2018-11-12 15:53:13 | Only Author
@tahamm: You confused postings. ytilus answer was not on your question. You should check the thread title before reading…

@ytilu: Yes, ignorin the speed overwrite in general when executing T.nc would be a way, but may be it is more general to have acces to the current overwrite factor by a sys-var eg. #777 or so. With it, it would be possible to compensate the overwrite in G-Code wherever it is needed.

Josef
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list