RMHV3.1 Malfunction - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3636|Reply: 2
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

RMHV3.1 Malfunction

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-9-7 07:26:40 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Just purchased the rmhv3.1 five months ago and recently had a power outage and the rmhv3.1 reset.  When powered back on everything booted up fine, but had no functionality beyond switching to file and parameter page.  I reinstalled latest patch (2020) then had to reconfigure all parameters to defaults (everything was set to 0) and was able to regain manual control, but when I issue command for all axis to GoTo 0 or start a cut file, nothing happens and controls freeze up and none of the commands or buttons do anything.  Additionally, MPG works but the y and z selection works only on x axis and the x selection works only on y axis.  Not sure whats going on or how to fix it.  Everything was working fine up to the reset.
Is there a way to reset the rmhv3.1 to factory?  The update shows installed from main page however I still see other directories with files.  Is that normal or should I only be seeing the install folder in main directory?  Any help greatly appreciated.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2021-9-24 22:18:16 | Only Author
awesome support site, almost 3 weeks and no response.  I'll be taking my business somewhere else.  Thanks for nothing.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2021-9-24 22:19:35 | Only Author
awesome support site, almost 3 weeks and no response.  I'll be taking my business somewhere else.  Thanks for lack of info, instructions and trouble shooting guide.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list