DDCSE (M350) controller toolchanging bug, freezing - DDCSE(DDCS-Expert) Professional 5 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 2929|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSE (M350) controller toolchanging bug, freezing

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-8-15 02:02:40 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello,

I am currently completing the setup/production start with our new machine that uses the M350 controller, same as DDCSE,
it is updated it to the newest firmware (2020-10-09-01),
and it uses an ATC spindle and using the toolchanger functionality of the controller.

I have properly set up the toolchanger functionality, inputs, outputs, slib-g file, and the machine can properly change tools succesfully every time when I do it via MDI,
so there are no alarms/issues with the machine/toolchanger, everything works fine.

BUT when i run a longer NC file, the controller will properly do the first toolchange call at the start of the program, (T1 in this case), but when there is a toolchange call lower down the g-code list, the machine will just freeze/block, and it will stay on "analysis 36360" (line number) the only way to fix this is to pauze the program, and press start again, and then it will properly do the T6 toolchange, and continue with the program, very strange. When i put the same toolchange command very close to the top of the NC file, it DOES properly do the toochange without freezing, so i'm 100% sure, that there are no alarms, AND that the command itself is also valid, because it CAN execute the toolchange when it's closer to the beginning of the NC file.

I think this is a bug (maybe an internal number overflow when long programs are executed?), and it's very important that I find a solution to this, because i chose this controller specifically FOR the toolchanger machine, and i paid a few thousand dollars extra for all the toolchanger functionality/spindle.

I have included all the settings files, slib files, and the gcode itself, so PLEASE help me find a solution to why the machine stops working when the toolchange command is asked lower down the code? That way i can properly use the machine the way it's ment to work.

Thanks,

Kind regards,
Max

M350 issue bug.rar

715.17 KB, Down times: 461

settings

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list