New version of DDCSV - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 7511|Reply: 1
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

New version of DDCSV

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2018-9-27 19:24:19 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Ytliu said that soon the next version of DDCSV will be released.
I will be the first buyer. Please notify me when it can be purchased.
What I and my colleagues would like to see in the new revisions of the DDCSV system
(that is, what he lacks to become a professional controller):
- Remove the problem of appearing zeros, during program execution (0.0000)
- Remove the constantly appearing inscription "syntax check" instead of G-code
-Make normal Tool Path display in line mode. On large programs, almost always it goes beyond the screen. That is, it is not possible to use this function.
- CW/CCW mode instead of A/B Phase. If possible
-Settable USB keyboard buttons (so you can make comfortable control panels). Create a Keyboard.nc file in which it will be configured using variables. Add more features to the keyboard buttons. For example, the ability to perform home, zero, go to zero for each axis with a single click.
- Remove the "sticking" of the buttons for manual movement of the axes. You say that it is not. But it appears from time to time. Both on the buttons DDCSV and on the USB keyboard. So, the physical sticking of buttons is out of the question. This is a software problem. Deleting the Settings file helps to improve it, but after a while, it starts again.
-Add the possibility of manually moving the axes diagonally. That is, so that you can simultaneously press 2 buttons on the USB keyboard and start moving immediately along the two axes. For example, simultaneously press the down and right arrows.
-Calculation of the remaining time until the end of the program and until the next tool change. This is not enough.
-2 USB ports (for keyboard and flash drive). If this is not possible, you should sell hubs with DDCSV USB, which will work fine. This is a big problem. Many people buy low-quality USB hubs and then say that DDCSV is a bad controller.
-Watch the tools offsets. Or remove this function. Also, it is necessary to add the possibility of increasing the number of instruments. 15 tools are very few.
- Improve the built-in text editor. He often inserts "waste" characters
-Improve Soft Limit. So far, their work is not very correct. I have already developed an algorithm that solves this problem. Soon I will describe it.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2018-10-1 18:12:36 | Only Author
Also, there is a big problem with the DC-DC converter. It is designed for a voltage of 22.8 - 25.2 volts.
It can work at 30 volts. But it often burns out. Quite a lot of users of DDCSV2.2 burned the converter.
This is solved by installing before it, another DC-DC converter without galvanic isolation, but with a wider range of supply voltage. For example LM2596.
But it would be desirable, that in version 3 - this problem would be solved "from the factory".
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list