DDCSV macro description - On 3 Page - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
Author: ytliu
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSV macro description

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2018-11-12 16:13:44 | All floors
Interesting info, hope to try it soon.

One of examples - periodical sending of current coordinates to external serial device. E.g. to scan heights on reference points, etc.
So If I'd like to send current coordinates of X (just for example, purely for education needs) via current scheme ("signal bits") following information could be helpfull:
1. Are there bitwise operators being supported by the G-code intepreter? AND or XOR for example. I know Fanuc supports them, does DDCSV supports them too?
2. Ability to apply bitwise operator to the contents of the macro variable containing coordinate piece?
3. Bit format of the internal coordinate representation. Though it could be reverse engineered if it's possible to apply bitwise operator to the macro variable ;)
4. Frequency of packet sending
5. Port parameters (baud rate, bit configuration)

If DDCSV have no control on packet sending I'll need to reserve some bits for status indication (e.g. packet ready/finished), so speed parameters are crucial here (as several packets are needed to send a single coordinate piece, and to send all three/four - it's even more time).
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list