DDCSV macro description - On 2 Page - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
Author: ytliu
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSV macro description

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2018-2-26 19:48:56 | All floors
Will_D Posted at 2018-2-26 18:01
Your Englisdh is much better than my Chinese!!

Thanks for the reply (and also the tool change macro ...

Hi ytiu!
Your answer proofs, that at least I was not completely wrong with the reverse engeneering in madmodder.net (see https://madmodder.net/index.php/topic,11598.875.html) ;-)

One question:

In  macro O102 I found the

RDRECODE[#1]

instruction. Have you any informations what it does?

Second (and last) question: Is there any chance to place text on the display (e.g. as hint for the user for manual tool changes)? I know, that comments in the G-Code are displayed (e.g. the line "M5 (Change to tool 1!)" will display the comment), but the possible text size is somewhat small and there is no way to change this comment in macros e.g. depending on the tool number).
Users of Fusio0n360 and other software using a posts for GCode-generation have the alternative to implement the GCode commands in the post (for Fusin360: using Javascript), but implementing it directly on the device is far better for the "value" of the DDCSV ;-)

All the best and thanx again for your answers!

Josef

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2018-10-22 15:57:15 | All floors
Last edited by JPoepsel In 2018-10-22 19:24 Editor
ytliu Posted at 2018-3-2 07:38
Hi Lukasz!
DDCSV through RS232 protocol bus IO expansion, the current version does not support commu ...

Hi ytliu!

You mentioned how to read/write 32 bits by the RS232 IO expansions.
Well, I'm just planning to do automatic tool changing with the DDCSV using M8/9 M10/M11. This two IO-pins may be enough, but when I plan a self-sufficient tool change e.g. by a tool change carousel, the tool changer needs the desired tool number… So I'm thinking about adding an ESP32 (or something similar) controlling the tool changer and communicating by serial IO with the DDCSV. Do you think, that may work (of course with some macros)?
The Question: you mentioned how the IO bits are mapped to the internal variables, but did not mention how to start writing/reading over the serial port. If I understand it right, M100 will do the job for reading (I understood, that  M100 will wait for a specific bit change but I guess, all 32 bits will be updated to the internal variables with this instruction), but you did not mention how to SEND bits. Or does M100 first send and then read the bits all together?

Would be great to get some hints.

Josef

P.S.: Silly Question: Is the "serial port" the one feed out on the MPG conector or the internal one as it can be seen here: http://bmuessig.eu/ ?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2018-10-29 15:46:17 | All floors
Hi ytliu!

Hope, your trip was successful!
Thank you for your reply! This is, was I expected… So, with this information the DDCSV is ready to become a general purpose controller and the way is open to do a bunch of “special” things, I never thought of when buying it. Thank you again!
One last question (yes, I know, I can measure it by myself, but it is easier for me to ask you than to loosen several screws ;-)): Is the serial IO 3,3V, 5V or 12V?

Regards

Josef

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2018-10-29 18:56:20 | All floors
What a pitty - I hoped to be able to connect th microcontroller directly ;-)
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2018-11-12 15:58:13 | All floors
Good morning!

During weekend I figured out how to deal with the serial interface. I got it enabled and could decode the cylic output with my osciloscope as described by ytilu. BUT: The voltage range of TRX is from 0.0V to 1.5V relative to GND, not as expected from -12V to 12V. I don't think, this is normal, is it?

Josef
Josef
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Posted at 2018-11-14 00:18:57 | All floors
Hi all!

Concerning the default value of the Serial Output when enabled with parameter #108:
The value for #109 in the eng (rus...) file is defined as

#109 -t0 -s1 "M Bus IO default status" -m7 -min=0 -max=4294967295

But it seems, that the t0 type input with integer numbers is only possible for 16 bit unsigned values so that the maximum value, which can be set when using the parameter setting page is 65535.
Changing  to

#109 -t0 -s1 "M Bus IO default status" -m7 -min=0.000 -max=4294967295.000

does not realy help. To conclude: it is not possible to set the default values for the 3ed and 4th byte of the serial stream. Not so important, but may be changed in a future version.

BTW: The 0V..1.5V output peak for TRX was my fault. I exidently got the neighbouring cable and the values there did only exist caused by a cross-talk effekt ;-(

Josef
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list