Getting DDCS Ver3.1 G Code to work - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 4125|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Getting DDCS Ver3.1 G Code to work

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-7-13 20:23:40 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
I am using Easel to create a G Code for DDCS Ver 3.1 (xyza)
I was told by Inventables that I can't use Easel to connect directly with DDCS Ver 3.1 and suggested using universal G-code sender to download my G-Code.
Can I connect G-Code sender directly To The DDCS Ver 3.1 controller? If so What connection do I use? (USB, Serial?)
What machine do I use in the set-up for this UGS, and for that matter Easel? Grbl I'm told is not compatible with DDCS Ver 3.1

With Covid the suppliers in South Africa are unable to travel so I have been left to install and set up the router on my own.
I can't get a G-Code to work correctly, it turns the spindle on lifts Z-axis then X-axis moves and will fall off the rails if I don't stop it.
Also, the router is 1.5 x 3m and has no hard limit switches.
I have tried to set up soft limit switches, but they don't respond.
Can anyone help me, please??
All I want to do is cut out 3 mm plexiglass letters for signage, don't mind if I use a Flash to transport the G-code as long as it works with the DDCS Ver 3.1 controller.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-7-14 18:22:30 | Only Author
hey have had the same problem, this usually happens when you send your code with any post processor that gives a file extension of  .nc instead of  .gc, am usually fusion 360, and nearly all post processors on it doesn't have  .gc files extensions except for myDIYCNC processor and flexiCAM processor that i had installed. if you use the above two processors the controller works fine minus few hiccups...am on this forum to find any help on turning post-processor for fusion 360 that can support ddcs v3.1,seems to have none at all on all fusion libraries....or any help on how to convert an  .nc file to  .gc
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2021-7-15 19:36:35 | Only Author
Thanks for your help, managed to set up my soft limits seem to be working.
I have used Easel, worked but have only sent a couple of files, so we'll see.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2023-12-13 22:09:07 | Only Author
Hello I'm Richmond, i'm trying to control the ddcsv3.1 controller with a custom macro-keyboard built using raspberry pi pico. Everything works very well when i test it on my laptop but it doesn't work on the controller. Please help me out if you have any solution for me. thanks in advance
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list