Digital Dream UC300 problem

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-6-28 22:35:48 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello,

I am new to cnc and I got and built my first setup 1500x1500 bulkman3d workbee. I have the Digital dream UC300 controller.

Everything was working fine until the other day when I had a problem with the system during a job...it froze. I turned the power to everything off then back on to re-boot the system. Since then I am unable to comunicate with my cnc at all. On my Digital Dream UC300 controller box the CONN light that indicates a connection with Mach3 is now always on.

I have read through the manual and see nowhere that shows why the CONN light would stay on. I have read through fourms and havent seen anybody with the same issue. I have tried everything from uninstalling everything on my computer and reinstalling and setting all my configurations up in mach3 again. I think because the CONN light is stuck on that it is an issue with my controller.

Has anybody ever experiencet or heard of this happening?
Doese the UC300 have the ability to flash the firmware and reinstall?
Is there a hard reset feature on the UC300?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Andy

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-9-2 00:04:54 | Only Author
Hi Andy,

I have had 2 UC300 controllers and had BOTH of them fail the same way. I also have the Bulkman3d with the UC300 option. Bulkman3d support basically had me do a bunch of useless troubleshooting and then offered to refund me $85 (USD) but I would need to send the old one back.

After the first one failed, I ordered a second one from Aliexpress and it failed 20 minutes into running gcode.

They told me to flash update them but the Windows 10 says "Unknown USB Device (Device Descipter Request Failed).

I can only tell you that I don't think these controllers are any good. And for SURE the SUPPORT is non-existant.

Jason

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2022-1-3 17:25:54 | Only Author
Hello, did you get anything working with the UC300 reset? I have the same problem... after the update there is a green Led connection to mach3 .... only power connected to the board and all leds are lit.... how to cure it ??? or is there nothing else to do?
maybe a connection via UART ?

Olek
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list