Still no action with MPG!!!!!! - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3490|Reply: 5
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Still no action with MPG!!!!!!

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-5-8 14:14:03 | Only Author |Only larger image Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!

I am sooo angry with your company!
You supply me with a NON-WORKING MPG and you tell other buyers that we need to rewire your crappy electronics to fix it.
I removed the back of the MPG to find all wrong colors and, WORSE, the wires are encapsulated in hard plastic goop so it's almost impossible to measure the continuity. When tested on the test panel the buttons show as connected so there must be a power or Ground misconnection somewhere
How is this fair trading and good customer relations? Your refusal to help solve the problem makes it even more reprehensible.

You can send me a NEW MPG with the correct wiring ( Ali Express Order Number: 8128345655992027 )
I want to send a copy of this problem to your senior managers to see if they are able to do something useful.
In extreme ANGER,
Scintilla.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-5-10 16:42:25 | Only Author
Hi Scintilla, this is shania from Digital Dream, you are not buying from us . Because we do not have Ali Express account, we only have Alibaba国际站 account, Ali Express is 速卖通. You can send your Ali Express Order Number: 8128345655992027  screen shot, we need a proof.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2021-5-11 11:30:15 | Only Author
Hi Shania,
Thank you for finally responding to my problem. Perhaps you are not directly connected to JUSTCNC Store but I believe you are the manufacturer and so you have the ultimate responsibility to ensure the quality of your product.
It is not good practice anywhere in the world to produce items which do not work as advertised. We should not need to repair an item just to get it to work. Everybody makes mistakes at times but it is really important that support is provided by experts so that we can buy your products confidently.
Selling products with crazy wiring color changes has caused problems with other customers as well as with me. I will never understand why this is done.
Anyway, JUSTCNC Store has offered to send me a new (hopefully correctly wired!) MPG unit so that is a good start to getting this problem fixed.
See below for my AliExpress order. I have blanked out my last name and my address for security reasons.

Thanks again, Shania.
OrderFinancial
Store: JUSTCNC Store Contact Seller
Contact Name :James XXXXXXX
Address: XXXXXXXXXX
Greensborough
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Zip Code:3088
Mobile:61423XXXX36
Tel:613-61XXXX09
Fax:
Product Details        Price Per Unit        Quantity        Tax        Order Total        Status         

Special offer DDCSV3.1motion control system set 3-axis 4-axis cnc controller, emergency stop electronic handwheel support G code
Voltage: 4AXIS  
Ships From: China
(JUSTCNC Store)

AU$ 285.80        1 piece        AU$ 28.94        AU$ 314.74        Confirmation Received Open Dispute       

Estimated Delivery Time:13-20 Days

Will be shipped within (Business days)7 Days

Product Amount        Shipping Cost        Tax        Total Amount
AU AU$ 285.80
AU AU$ 25.63
AU AU$ 31.14
AU AU$ 342.57
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2021-5-13 10:08:59 | Only Author
Hi Scintilla, I understand your mood. Could you send email directly to my email about your MPG  problem in detail? sales@ddcnc.com, I will try to help you in return.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
5#
 Author| Posted at 2021-5-30 10:31:40 | Only Author
Hello again Shania,
As you can see, there is no Blue wire to connect to Pin 15 (E Stop) and the distribution of wire colors seems to have changed without any logical or consistent method.
How do I connect this mess so that it will work?
The method shown by Yacoub in his You Tube video seems to work for him.
The wiring I received with my MPG is as you can see in the attached picture.
Can you please consult with your factory and confirm which wiring arrangement will work and please send me a diagram which has been tested?

Thanks again,

Scintilla.

Wire colors..JPG (107.94 KB, Down times: 236)

Manual's diagram

Manual's diagram

Yacoub wire colors.JPG (60.24 KB, Down times: 239)

Yacoub's diagram

Yacoub's diagram

Faulty wire colors.JPG (633.48 KB, Down times: 226)

Missing Blue wire

Missing Blue wire
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
6#
Posted at 2024-1-1 19:22:04 | Only Author
Old topic but I had the same issue with another vendor. Solved with some rewiring. If someone is interested, here my working configuration (DDCS V4.1)

Screenshot 2024-01-01 121414.png (43.33 KB, Down times: 134)

Screenshot 2024-01-01 121414.png
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list