imperial measurement - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3113|Reply: 6
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

imperial measurement

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-5-7 09:40:27 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello all, I have ddcsv2.1 but on-screen say ddcs3v2.1 .I have it unused for a while. The old cutting toy went to the garbage because of the worn and parallel port. I made a new frame and decide to use ddcsv. All works great but don't have all limit switches I use a proximity sw. Working on the proper motor setup I decided to test run circle. Now I see every time the tool gets to the beginning of the circle the machine stop and waits for the controller to catch up. I try different G codes and screw with configuration. Now I know that I have to download  G codes into ddcsv. The problem is that I don't have the imperial measurement, no more, only metric. No matter if I change it in config it shaw in. but the value is in mm.
What did I do, help, please

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-5-8 11:17:05 | Only Author
No matter if I change it in config it shaw in. but the value is in mm.--- Do you store the setting and then restart the machine?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2021-5-9 10:58:49 | Only Author
I do store the setting and going to restart
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
 Author| Posted at 2021-5-9 11:09:37 | Only Author
Okay, I did it, I saved config in inches and restarted the unit. Nope, it shows inch but measuring in mm. Is it possible that I erased or change some config file?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2021-5-10 16:25:41 | Only Author
If so, please send email to jessy : info@ddcnc.com for help. In case of  any misoperation, please do not erase or change some config file before  you asked jessy.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Posted at 2021-5-15 07:09:42 | Only Author
Hello, I did email Jessy at info@ddcnc.com  while ego, unfortunately, no return message received
any other suggestions?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
Posted at 2021-5-18 10:08:45 | Only Author
Hi, when you choose "the imperial measurement", you need to configure your step equivalences the same as "the imperial measurement", or not, it is meaningless.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list