DDCS v3.1 White screen - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3674|Reply: 4
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCS v3.1 White screen

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-4-22 02:51:07 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello, I bought a ddcs v3.1 and after 10 days of use the screen went white, it doesn't do anything else. I would like to know if there is an internal control board for replacement.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-4-23 09:28:27 | Only Author
Hi Ronny, this is shania from Digital Dream, can you tell me your problem in detail by email, my email : sales@ddcnc.com
Because the cause of your screen going white might be different? Do you have sound when it went white? Did your machine fall to earth hard by accident? Is other operation ok  after"reset" when it shows white screen? It may be the "screen display" problem, or the "flat cable" at the end of the display went loose, if so, you can unplug it and then plug it in, and restart the machine several times to see what will happen. If not above, you may need to replace a control board, but we have to find the problem out first,Thanks
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2023-9-30 21:15:30 | Only Author
Hello.  I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? Please, what was the solution?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2023-9-30 21:15:51 | Only Author
Hello.  I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? Please, what was the solution?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2023-9-30 21:16:20 | Only Author
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list