Introductions - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 5356|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Introductions

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2018-2-24 06:31:49 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hi guys it is always customery to introduce yourself whern joing a new forum, so here goes:

Will Davis living in Malahide Co. Dublin, Ireland. Retired software test engineer. Have been running a ML7 since the 70s.

Since then have I been making swarf for various projects. Recently decided it was time to get a mill: SIEG SX2 Plus arrived and has now been converted to CNC.

I am learning Fusion 360 for the CAD/CAM and using a DDCSV1.1 controller to drive the steppers.

I am making steady progress in understanding the control language that this controller implements (like loops, conditions, maths functions) and most importntly system variables and how to use the user defined parameter file as defined in section 3.4.3 of the manual.

I am on the MadModder forum as well and also am an active Homebrewer.

Cheers

Will

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2018-2-24 18:26:07 | Only Author
Hello Will, welcome to join us, thanks for using and attention ddcvs controller, I am now finishing ddcvs system related to the macro programming information, will be gradually released recently, please pay attention.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2019-6-6 00:00:33 | Only Author
Hi,

This is Miguel Sánchez aka misan from Spain and currently working on getting a wireless file upload working to  an ancient DDCSV1.1 (which is quite a simple concept once I get ironed out some details).

Cheers,

misan
http://fightpc.blogspot.com/
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2019-6-6 12:24:25 | Only Author
Hello Will_D also ( tambien)  Hola Miguel.

This is a  fantastic forum to be a member off.
Ytliu does an excellent job,  good communication skills.
I recently upgraded my Chinese Weiss mini mill, and a Chinese Real Bull mini lathe and connected them to a DDCSV2.1 controller.
Very happy with the results so far, but I still need to understand what more the controller is capable of, but these advanced capabilities are well in excess of my simple mill and turning requirements.
Very pleased I bought this DDCSV2.1 controller.

John
Spain

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list