DM800 Garbage? - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 2786|Reply: 1
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DM800 Garbage?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-4-18 08:04:17 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last edited by cburd In 2021-4-18 08:05 Editor

A while back, I had an issue with the spindle control, Jessy sent me a file that totally screwed everything up. After pleading, cajoling and nagging,  he finally sent me another file that looked promising but again, did not work.  Now I have a DM800 that DOES NOT work, and no income (because the controller doesn't work). Does anyone have a FACTORY original file that they can send to get this damn thing working?  Otherwise I am out months of my time, several jobs that I couldn't do and the cost of a defective piece of equipment.

NOT IMPRESSED!

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-5-2 17:13:43 | Only Author
Take the youngest firmware from this forum, and install it, I don't understand what the problem is with installing the firmware, and the device is configured for each machine individually and independently of non-non-viral firmware, read the instructions !!!!!
If there is a lack of brain, then you should not poke your nose where the brain will no longer help !!!!!!!!
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list