A little bag in controller soft - DDCSE(DDCS-Expert) Professional 5 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 4009|Reply: 9
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

A little bag in controller soft

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2021-5-6 16:14:44 | All floors
Hi Dear Mr Dmitry Cosmosukr:

Thanks all the questions you mentioned there. And we like to talk about it with you.

Questions 1:  Parameter #248 LOGO display time - doesn't change anything.
Answer 1: When you set 1 seconds, the logo can display about 10 seconds. If you set it to 10 seconds, logo display about 20 seconds. there is differences.

Questions 2:  Parameters #73-74 - no difference between hard arc and soft arc (soft arc with difference range - nothing happens) and arc is very hard.
Answer 1: The Para#73, Hard arc, only when the X&Y axis, the pulse equivalency of X&Y axis, are the same, it can be active. hard algorithm is processed by FPGA logic,the movement is very smoothy,and high precise.

Questions 3:  Parameter #164 (soft limit for 4th axis) - I don't need soft limit on this axis (rotary mode) so accordingly to the manual, I set positive limit lower than negative (for disable soft limit), I did everything, but limit still enabled. How could one disable soft limit for some axis's on this controller?
Answer 3: About this questions, I did the same testing. Soft limit function is right at all. If you need, I can send you video.

Questions 4:  Parameters #210-217 I didn't found out how to set those buttons.
Answer 4: We will send you the Key function file to you about it. No worries.

Questions 5:  Parameter #247 Interpolation period: when volume is 0.001s DDCSE make very discrete pulsed output signal (jump-stop-jump-stop for 4-5 jumps per second) with blinking alarm "Excessive processing speed causes buffer interpolation".
Answer 5: Yes. Try to set it as you need. 0.001s, makes the arc line to a smallest segmentation, system is so busy to handle,  motors can vibration also. It is no good.

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list