A little bag in controller soft - DDCSE(DDCS-Expert) Professional 5 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3893|Reply: 9
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

A little bag in controller soft

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-4-3 03:18:35 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
There is a bag in input port set with a probe. In menu (input ports) floating probe in fact is fix probe and fix probe in fact is floating probe. I had a headache setting those probes.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2021-4-13 11:17:22 | Only Author
We will test and then tell you about the probe.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2021-4-16 01:36:57 | Only Author
One more problem.
On the very beginning of each start of program the first 5 second CNC machine moves with a short sharp steps and then it works smooth.
But during the work time Y-axis could change its work zero as it wants +/- 15mm. I have no idea what is going on. It happens only with Y-axis.
Today I found some strange feature with Y-axis: in manual "CONT" mode I can use 4 axis (XYZA) all together only with Y-. If I press Y+ I can use only X-axis. Any attempt to press any other axis key (but X-axis) together with Y+ just stop all the move.
How to solve this problem?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Floor
 Author| Posted at 2021-4-16 15:03:20 | Only Author
Last edited by Cosmosukr In 2021-4-16 15:04 Editor

Today I made a test if the problem with Y-axis is on DDCSE side or on CNC side. I've changed connectors between X and Y axis and the problem is still on Y+ button.
If I press Y+ button and then press Z+ button CNC is stoped. The same result with Y+ and 4+. Any other 2-3-4 keys kit work correctly. So, problem is with DDCSE soft.Could you help me?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
5#
 Author| Posted at 2021-4-16 22:05:17 | Only Author
During the problem of discrete movement there is "Excessive processing speed causes buffer interpolation21(N60 G00 Z5.)"
May be it helps to understand what is wrong.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
6#
 Author| Posted at 2021-4-17 18:03:00 | Only Author
Problem with discrete movement was in wrong System interpolation set. After I changed the value from 0.001 to 0.01 CNC stoped jumping. It's a very good news!
And a bad news is I found one more soft bag: I was trying to disable soft limit for the A axis, I set negative volume higher then positive (in manual it means disable soft limit for this axis) and it doesn't work. Max volume 9999 with + or - in any combination gives 27.8 full circles (9999/360=27.8). If I reduce the volume then amount of circles reduce as well.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
Posted at 2021-4-21 11:14:28 | Only Author
Hi , since your question is a little bit complicated for me, can you add my manager Jesse's what's app :+86 13244704799  or her we-chat ID  the same as this one. She will answer you in detail, thanks.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
8#
 Author| Posted at 2021-4-23 03:25:06 | Only Author
Thank you, I'll try to speak with her.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
9#
Posted at 2021-5-6 16:14:44 | Only Author
Hi Dear Mr Dmitry Cosmosukr:

Thanks all the questions you mentioned there. And we like to talk about it with you.

Questions 1:  Parameter #248 LOGO display time - doesn't change anything.
Answer 1: When you set 1 seconds, the logo can display about 10 seconds. If you set it to 10 seconds, logo display about 20 seconds. there is differences.

Questions 2:  Parameters #73-74 - no difference between hard arc and soft arc (soft arc with difference range - nothing happens) and arc is very hard.
Answer 1: The Para#73, Hard arc, only when the X&Y axis, the pulse equivalency of X&Y axis, are the same, it can be active. hard algorithm is processed by FPGA logic,the movement is very smoothy,and high precise.

Questions 3:  Parameter #164 (soft limit for 4th axis) - I don't need soft limit on this axis (rotary mode) so accordingly to the manual, I set positive limit lower than negative (for disable soft limit), I did everything, but limit still enabled. How could one disable soft limit for some axis's on this controller?
Answer 3: About this questions, I did the same testing. Soft limit function is right at all. If you need, I can send you video.

Questions 4:  Parameters #210-217 I didn't found out how to set those buttons.
Answer 4: We will send you the Key function file to you about it. No worries.

Questions 5:  Parameter #247 Interpolation period: when volume is 0.001s DDCSE make very discrete pulsed output signal (jump-stop-jump-stop for 4-5 jumps per second) with blinking alarm "Excessive processing speed causes buffer interpolation".
Answer 5: Yes. Try to set it as you need. 0.001s, makes the arc line to a smallest segmentation, system is so busy to handle,  motors can vibration also. It is no good.

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
10#
 Author| Posted at 2021-5-11 15:06:36 | Only Author
Thank you Jessy, please send me a video about Para#164 and the Key functional file.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list