problem arc step - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 2593|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

problem arc step

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-1-26 22:55:23 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
ciao a tutti sono un principiante con ddcsv3.1 sto configurando la mia macchina manuale con motori passo-passo ho un problema quando esegue gli archi solo quando sembra che i motori girino più o meno alla stessa velocità nei movimenti lineari nessun problema sembrano ad impulsi del ddcsv3.1 non corretto ... i cavi sono schermati e non sono molto lunghi ho un alimentatore per il driver ... qualcuno sa cosa può essere? grazie mille

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2021-1-26 22:55:46 | Only Author
hi everyone i am a beginner with ddcsv3.1 i am configuring my manual machine with stepper motors i have a problem when it executes the arcs only when it seems the motors are spinning more or less at the same speed in linear movements no problem they seem to impulses del ddcsv3.1 not correct ... the cables are shielded and are not very long I have a power supply for the driver ... does anyone know what it can be? thank you so much
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2021-1-26 22:56:02 | Only Author
hi everyone i am a beginner with ddcsv3.1 i am configuring my manual machine with stepper motors i have a problem when it executes the arcs only when it seems the motors are spinning more or less at the same speed in linear movements no problem they seem to impulses del ddcsv3.1 not correct ... the cables are shielded and are not very long I have a power supply for the driver ... does anyone know what it can be? thank you so much
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2021-3-15 15:43:08 | Only Author
1. Please check your value setting for pulse equivalent of each axis first. 2. If pulse equivalent of X and Y axis are in consistent with each other doing circular interpolation, then the hard algorithm is active; if not, you need to use soft algorithm (see #113).
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list