OUTPUTS DOES NOT WORK, ANYONE!!! - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3399|Reply: 4

OUTPUTS DOES NOT WORK, ANYONE!!!

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Posted at 2021-1-10 06:33:40 | All floors |Read mode
Hello guys, I recentelly buy a DDCS V3.1 controller and after 3 months with it I could finished my machine.
I have a troble with the controller, I can't activate any of 3 outputs, because of that I cant turn on spindle.
The analog signal is ok, I can mesuere it, it's fine. I am using a 1100 ohm relay in the outputs. Even if do does have load (relay) in the output it does not work. The only thing a can see is minimum change in the voltage in the output when referece is 24v, but the voltage changes from 22.7v to 23.9v wich is voltage of my second power supply.
Please could someone help me? I check all conections and configuration, nothing like to be wrong.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
 Author| Posted at 2021-1-12 00:18:22 | All floors
Problem Solved!!!
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Posted at 2021-1-13 14:09:53 | All floors
Hello
  how did you solve your problem?
I am trying to equip my cnc (3040) with a DDCS V3.1 so all the trick I'm interested
Thank you
christian FRANCHI
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Posted at 2022-3-6 00:59:25 | All floors
I have the same problem.  How did you fix it?

Jeff
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Posted at 2022-4-28 23:27:30 | All floors
While messing with the output pins for my plasma conversion.i manage to kill the M3 output....It was always stuck on/
I dissambled the unit,traced the M3 pin with a multimeter easily and discovered a burned smd transistor that controlls the command.Thankfully its isolated with an optocoupler so it was just that.I replaced it with the M8 transistro (i didnt had anything at the time,and i dont use M8) and everything works great.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list