Ddcsv3.1 CL57T STEPPER DRIVER NO AXIS MOVEMENT - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 191|Reply: 4
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Ddcsv3.1 CL57T STEPPER DRIVER NO AXIS MOVEMENT

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-4-30 12:22:06 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last edited by MrWallyMan In 2024-5-1 16:57 Editor

I have retrofitted my first CNC router/ engraving machine that came without any drives, power supplies or motion control hardware and am experiencing issues getting the steppers to move.  When i turn everything on i can hear the steppers lock up as they should but when i attempt to move any of the 3 axes the coordinates on the screen change but the motors do absolutely nothing. I am running 2x closed loop nema23 motors and a closed loop nema24 motor paired with the CL57T stepper drivers. I am becoming frustrated with the lack of clear documentation on setting up all the settings in the menu, can someone who knows more than i do about this please help me get my machine up and running, please? I would be incredibly grateful for any assistance with this matter.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2024-5-1 17:01:29 | Only Author
I have double checked all my wiring which is correct and i still have no movement.  I would really prefer to get this working but i fear i may be returning it to Amazon and purchasing something with better documentation and IDK, maybe a little support from the manufacturer? Or i may just end up going the arduino/ESP32 etc. route. This is driving me crazy!
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2024-5-2 02:38:11 | Only Author
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
 Author| Posted at 2024-5-4 15:54:19 | Only Author
AndreyB Posted at 2024-5-2 02:38
Do you read manual?
http://www.ddcnc.com/index.php?m=home&c=View&a=downfile&id=142&uhash=42e504f5405 ...

Of courseI read the manual. IDK what I'm missing but it's still not wanting to move any of my stepper motors and it's driving me absolutely crazy.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2024-5-8 02:23:00 | Only Author
two most typically novice mistakes:
1) forgotten second power supply for DDCS
2) wrong connection "enable" signal for stepper drivers
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list