WoW Cataclysm Classic Gold Preparing for the Patch by MMOexp - DDCSE(DDCS-Expert) Professional 5 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 114|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

WoW Cataclysm Classic Gold Preparing for the Patch by MMOexp

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-4-26 17:01:03 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hey everyone! We've had some big Cataclysm news this week, haven't we? The pre-patch is coming on April 30th, just around the corner. Like many of you, I've taken a small break from WoW. I've been playing Season of Discovery and only recently started easing myself back into Wrath of the Lich King. Taking a break definitely feels refreshing, though it may put me behind in terms of gold. Nevertheless, with only three weeks to go, I'm focusing on ensuring I have the maximum amount of WoW Cataclysm Classic Gold to dive into Cataclysm with.

In today's discussion, I'll share some items that I'm investing in right now and why I believe they'll increase in value in the pre-patch. These are items that can suit almost any budget, focusing on basic principles that come into play when expansion preparation kicks in.

When the pre-patch hits, players will return in high numbers, focusing on various aspects of expansion preparation such as gearing up, leveling professions, transmog farming, reforge testing, and more. The pre-patch event itself, the Elemental Invasions, will also draw players back into the game, offering opportunities to acquire gear items.

First up, Serenite Oil, currently found around 50 to 60 silver on most servers, is expected to increase in value. Players leveling engineering, blacksmithing, and mining will require this oil. Moreover, it's essential for enchanting and jewelcrafting, making it a versatile investment.

Herbs are another lucrative investment, especially with the focus on leveling Alchemy and Inscription. Stocking up on mid-tier herbs like Adder's Tongue, Icethorn, and Lichbloom can prove profitable, considering the demand for consumables during the pre-patch rush.

Cloth prices have remained surprisingly high, reaching around one gold to 1.30 gold per unit on many servers. While some may hesitate to invest due to the current prices, it's worth considering the potential demand for crafting bags, which are also seeing inflated prices. However, caution is advised as cloth is generated passively by playing the game, and many returning players may already have stockpiles.

Crafted items, while usually a good investment, might not be the best choice during the pre-patch. An upcoming event will provide players with ilvl 251 gear, potentially reducing the demand for crafted items temporarily. This gear will require gems and enchants, supporting investments in items like Serenite Oil.

Glyphs are expected to be in high demand during the pre-patch as players aim to optimize their characters. However, managing glyph inventory can be challenging, so it's crucial to plan accordingly.

In conclusion, investments in Serenite Oil, mid-tier herbs, crafting bags, and glyphs present lucrative opportunities in the pre-patch. While certain factors like cloth prices and the upcoming gear event may influence market dynamics, careful planning and strategic investments can help maximize cheap WoW Cataclysm Gold earnings.

I hope you found this discussion useful. If so, don't forget to like and subscribe for more WoW tips and updates. Thanks for watching!

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list