lan5160t4, is this a legit product, if so where's the documentation and dll - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 76|Reply: 1
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

lan5160t4, is this a legit product, if so where's the documentation and dll

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-4-26 06:54:51 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
I bought a lan5160t4, they seem to be available everywhere, amazon, ebay, aliexpress.  They are branded Digital Dream but it does not show up on the official website anywhere. The thing looks great, small size should do everything I want it to do but the problem is I cant get it to do anything. There is no documentation on how to connect it to the computer.  It says it does both direct connection and router connection (dhcp i presume) but it's not asking my router for an IP and I don't know what it's default would have been set to.  Even if I knew the IP if it does not have a web interface or anything I don't know how I can make it do anything. Honestly I would adore the thing if I could get it to speak modbus TCP, if it had that and ethercat a bajillion of them would sell, but as it stands it's just a paperweight.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 7 DayBefore | Only Author
Last edited by joshuahamann In 2024-4-29 03:56 Editor

i have the same exact problem for two months iv looked high and low for some kind of help to get this motion controler to do somthing , like he said there advertised everywhere , then where is the documation , there is nothing out there we need awnsers , and it has your name all over it , i have the DD dll and put it in the mach3 plugin folder but still does not do anything , lloks good but thats all it does
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list