Drawing with Arsenal, Gvardiol was not satisfied - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 157|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Drawing with Arsenal, Gvardiol was not satisfied

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-4-24 14:22:36 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Talking after the draw with Arsenal, Josko Gvardiol affirmed that Manchester City's performance actually deserved 3 points rather than a draw. The Croatian star shared:
KeoNhaCai TTBD - The most timely updated soccer live scores in Vietnam
“I'm satisfied, but I don't want to talk about my performance.\"

“I want to talk about the team's performance today, how we played. And if you ask me, we deserved more than 1 point. But we need to focus on the next match.”

\"That's football.\"

“In some matches, there won't be many opportunities to score. So, when you have the opportunity, you need to put the ball in the net, and we could have scored the winning goal from a corner, but we didn't.”

“The positive thing is that we didn't lose the match, and one point means we're still in the title race, there's still a long way to go. So we just need to play at our highest level until the end of the season.\"

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list