Manual tool change - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 5197|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Manual tool change

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2018-8-3 20:07:29 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Dear sir I am interested in buy this controler for my build can you tell me if the controller has tool memories for diferent tool legths when you change the tool holder, or tool offset?
can you provide the manual for you most recent firmware uprade?
Regards

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2018-8-4 02:54:15 | Only Author
Parameters # 267 - # 282 (H00 tool offset - H15 tool offset) - this is what you need.
In order for them to work, you need to change the tool, using the M6T(tool number)  command . For example, M6T10.
The actions that the machine should take when changing a tool should be described in the module T.nc.
Instructions for all new features are not yet available. It is difficult to update it so often.
People, and so work without days off :-)
But you can help to write it if you know English well.
The values of the new settings, I'll explain to you. Ask what you are interested in.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2018-8-4 05:46:29 | Only Author
Hello and tank you for your reply, actually i am from Portugal, but I do well with English i am starting right now building a new machine an look at this controler with great interest, i see that is a quality controller but I am no expert by any means, in Europe I can only find the RMHV2.1 but i believe its the same controller right?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2018-8-4 07:07:29 | Only Author
dwafl3 Posted at 2018-8-4 05:46
Hello and tank you for your reply, actually i am from Portugal, but I do well with English i am star ...

yes
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list