Are We Going to See WOTLK Classic Login Queues Enhancements - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 368|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Are We Going to See WOTLK Classic Login Queues Enhancements

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-3-4 15:16:12 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode

Are We Going to See WOTLK Classic Login Queues Enhancements?

Maybe on Fresh WOTLK Servers like Skyfury, Maladath, Thekal or Giantstalker. As I reflect back on WoW Classic SoD Gold Classic vanilla. There are a few of servers. My own used to be Faerlina that time, this is among the top sought-after servers that streamers use, that's right, a lot of people playing on the server with queues. Some of these servers just had queues for months, the first several months of classic well as Blizzard allowed it happen. So if you're expecting things to improve as we transition to classic wrath and we tackle the rest of prepatch, I would not be too optimistic.

So I'd like to ask Blizzard to provide free server transfers to some more desirable servers that are not these geriatric servers which no one would want to play on. That's why I know because nobody plays on them. To the players who are currently sitting in these login queues and are trying to play on these servers with disgusting login queues that you shouldn't need to sort through.

Things might get a little more peaceful in the coming weeks as we go through the the classic wrath pre patch. However, I'll warn you that when wrath comes out, things are going to become a lot more difficult. Consider thinking about it and talking with your friends as well as your guild, and sort of begin planning for Buy WoW SoD Gold it. Also, I'm sure you'll be annoyed that planning accordingly could mean having to pay to join the lower or medium POP server than the one you're on. Assuming Blizzard hasn't locked.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list