Domi signs 1-year, $3 million contract with Maple Leafs - DDCSE(DDCS-Expert) Professional 5 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 288|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Domi signs 1-year, $3 million contract with Maple Leafs

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-2-28 17:09:29 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode

Max Domi signed a one year, $3 million contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday. The 28 year old forward had 56 points 20 goals, 36 assists in 80 regular season games for the Dallas Stars and Chicago Blackhawks last season, including seven points two goals, five assists in 20 games after he was acquired in a trade with the Blackhawks on March 2. Domi had 13 points three goals, 10 assists in 19 Stanley Cup Playoff games. "I'm a guy that plays hard every single shift and will do absolutely whatever it takes to win games," Domi said Monday https://www.hurricanesprostore.com/jalen-chatfield-jersey. "That's what it's all about, so really looking forward to the challenge and the opportunity in front of us here. It's going to be a fun year and I'm super eager to get started and I just can't wait. "RELATED: [NHL Free Agent tracker]Selected by the Phoenix Coyotes in the first round No. 12 of the 2013 NHL Draft, Domi has 370 points 121 goals, 249 assists in 581 regular season games for the Stars, Blackhawks, Carolina Hurricanes, Columbus Blue Jackets, Montreal Canadiens and Coyotes and 22 points six goals, 16 assists in 43 playoff games. Max's father, Tie Domi, made his NHL debut with the Maple Leafs on March 2, 1990, and played 777 of his 1,020 NHL games for them. "Sometimes my dad would let me get dressed and go out there and dump a bucket of puck at center ice at Scotiabank Arena, then known as the Air Canada Centre ," Max Domi said. "And I never forget the feeling of just skating around out there, kind of looking at the seats, and thinking like, "man this this would be the coolest thing in the world playing in this rink with every seat filled and playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs. " There's obviously a lot of visualization over the years that goes into that. And I mean, it's a special feeling to think that it's actually a dream come true. It really is. It's something I've thought about for a long long time and dreamed of over and over again. I've got a lot of buddies that are super excited. "Domi said he would try to do something his dad never could; win the Stanley Cup. "Obviously my dad played over a decade here and I know firsthand through him how hard it is to win [the Cup], Domi said. "He didn't get to do it. The last couple of years I've seen just how hard it is. With Carolina, we made the second round and came close, losing to a good team in New York Rangers in 2022. This past year in Dallas we made it to the final three losing to the Vegas Golden Knights in the conference final. I absolutely love the team they've built here. "Domi was born in Manitoba, but spent most of his childhood in Toronto when his father was playing with the Maple Leafs. "It certainly makes it much easier when you're coming home," he said Sebastian Aho Jersey. "Just something real special about that and it's a big reason why I chose to sign here. I wanted to come home. I've been lucky. Like I said, I've played in some great places but I got a chance to go home. It's just a no brainer for me and I'm really looking forward to getting started. "The Maple Leafs signed forward Tyler Bertuzzi one year, $5. 5 million on Sunday, and forward Ryan Reaves three years, $4. 05 million and defenseman John Klingberg one year, $4. 15 million on Saturday. Bertuzzi, 28, had 30 points eight goals, 22 assists in 50 games last season, including 16 points four goals, 12 assists in 21 games after he was acquired by the Boston Bruins in a trade with the Detroit Red Wings on March 2. He had 10 points five goals, five assists in seven playoff games. Selected by Detroit in the second round No. 58 of the 2013 NHL Draft, Bertuzzi has 218 points 92 goals, 126 assists in 326 regular season games. "If I was going to do a one year deal I wanted to go to a team that I thought would have a great chance to win and Toronto is at the top of the list," Bertuzzi said Monday. " But it goes back to wanting to win. I got a taste of that in Boston. I had a lot of fun playing playoff hockey so, you know, I want another crack at it. "Reaves, 36, had 15 points five goals, 10 assists in 73 games for the Minnesota Wild and New York Rangers last season, all his points coming with Minnesota after he was acquired in a trade with New York on Nov. 23. He did not have a point in six postseason games. Selected by the St. Louis Blues in the fifth round No. 156 of the 2005 NHL Draft, Reaves has 129 points 59 goals, 70 assists and 1,023 penalty minutes in 828 regular season games for the Wild, Rangers, Vegas Golden Knights, Pittsburgh Penguins and Blues and eight points three goals, five assists in 108 playoff games. Klingberg, 30, had 33 points 10 goals, 23 assists in 67 games for the Wild and Anaheim Ducks last season, including nine points two goals, seven assists in 17 games after he was acquired in a trade with the Ducks on March 3 Jesperi Kotkaniemi Jersey. Klingberg had four points one goal, three assists in four playoff games. Selected by the Stars in the fifth round No. 131 of the 2010 NHL Draft, Klingberg has 407 points 81 goals,326 assists in 619 regular season games for the Wild, Ducks and Stars and 39 points eight goals, 31 assists in 63 playoff games. Toronto also signed forward Dylan Gambrell to a one year, $775,000 contract on Monday. The 25 year old had 10 points four goals, six assists in 60 games with the Ottawa Senators last season and has 40 points 17 goals, 23 assists in 233 regular season games for the Senators and San Jose Sharks. The Maple Leafs 50 21 11 won a playoff series last season for the first time since 2004 but fired general manager Kyle Dubas, replacing him with Brad Treliving on May 31.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list