spindle (m3) problem - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3054|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

spindle (m3) problem

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-12-6 23:26:23 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello friends!
After I built a CNC plasma cutting machine and chose to use the DDSCV2.1 'controller (I hope I was not wrong in my choice as I am unable to get any support for technical questions and issues) I am having a big problem. As soon as you run a USB file, the spindle (M3) starts working and does not stop, so it cuts even when you don't need to. I tried a large number of POST PROSSECOR of different machines and the problem continued. I replaced different software and the problem remained. I tried to change settings of the controller itself and there are dozens of parameters. Unfortunately without success. I downloaded from the site operating instructions for the controller but the instructions there are not understood and very concise. It seems to me that the controller is faulty. Unable to get help from anywhere.
Before I throw away this controller and purchase a new one and certainly not from the same company. I would love if someone had such a problem or someone has any advice that would help me.
Thanks

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list