Digital Dream UC300 controller CONN light always ON and will not connect - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 292|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Digital Dream UC300 controller CONN light always ON and will not connect

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-2-10 09:01:49 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last edited by justin In 2024-2-10 09:06 Editor

Hi DD

I not new cnc, but new building a kit cnc and I got and built a 1500x1500 bulkman3d workbee. I have the Digital dream UC300 controller.

Everything was working fine until the other day when I had a problem with the system froze. After power to everything off then back on to re-boot the system. Since then I am unable to communicate the board. The Digital Dream UC300 controller box the CONN light that indicates a connection is now always on BUT it will connect to the PC anymore!!

I have tried everything and still will not connect!!
It's like the board is locked or bricked because the CONN light is stuck on that it is an issue with my controller.

Is there a way to reset this board? just updating the BIN file doesn't work at all!

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list