Run, probe and home not working - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3455|Reply: 2
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Run, probe and home not working

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-11-24 08:43:29 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
This evening I went to use my CNC with the DM500 controller and non of the automatic functions are working.

Run, probe and home, just do nothing.

I can manually move all the axes and the home microswitches are sensed.

Any suggestions what to do please?

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
recommend
 Author| Posted at 2020-11-24 20:49:10 | Only Author
I found a workaround. It would appear to be a bug which stops auto modes from working when the software limits are enabled.

I enabled and set the software limits to stop the head from hitting the ends of the axes and they work well in manual mode, but if they are enabled, then auto mode, including probe and home stops working.

Can we expect a bug fix for this please?

I want to buy one of your bigger controllers for a bigger CNC, but when I see bugs like this it makes me reluctant.
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2022-2-12 06:06:55 | Only Author
I also faced the above problem. Tool probe and search for machine zeros did not work. After resetting to factory settings, everything started working. Tomorrow I'll try to configure without software limits. Request the developers to fix these bugs. I also encountered the problem of carriage shift from zero after homing: the shift occurs to the point "-10" at the setting "10" and I did not find the possibility of a positive shift going through various settings.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list