When will LeVeon Bell report to the Steelers One teammate has a theory - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 326|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

When will LeVeon Bell report to the Steelers One teammate has a theory

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:47:30 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The situation in Pittsburgh  when the running Chris Stewart Jersey  back didn't show up for practice.Although the team expected Bell to skip training camp after he  he wanted in July, the Steelers were blindsided when Bell decided to skip the team's first practice of Week 1 on Monday. For most of the summer, Bell had given every indication that he was going to show up on Labor Day, just like .With just five days to go until the Steelers kick off their regular season in Cleveland, Bell is running out of time to report if he wants to play in Week 1.So is Bell going to show up this week or is he going to make some sort of statement by skipping the Steelers first game of the season?  Although no one seems to know the answer to that question, does have a theory on how this is all going to play out. "He'll ," Pouncey said Monday, via NFL Network. "Count on it,"Despite what Pouncey said, you might not want to completely "count" on that information and that's because he admitted that he was totally gue sing on the Jared Spurgeon Jersey  date and that he hasn't actually talked to Bell about it. "No, but if I know Le'Veon, he'll be here then," Pouncey said.No matter when Bell shows up, there's not going to be any ill-will toward from anyone on the roster, according to Pouncey.  "Whenever he comes, we'll welcome ," Pouncey said, via ESPN.com. "He's a great player and a great teammate. We know the busine s side of it. You see ? You ever think the would let him go?" More NFL Comparing Bell to a star player from another team who got traded for holding out probably isn't the best Matt Dumba Jersey  comparison unle s you're trying to send Steelers fans and fantasy owners into a panic. Anyway, although the team said it was disappointed that Bell didn't report on Monday, no one on the roster seems to be too concerned."Last year Bell didn't need any practices and was best in the league," Pouncey said. "It's fine. He showed up last year at the same time. Totally fine, trust me."  Steelers defensive end Cam Heyward insisted that the Bell situation won't be a distraction to the team, no matter how it plays out."My focus is on this team ," Heyward said, via the . "When Le'Veon gets here, he gets here. But until then, let's ride. It won't be a distraction. We're seasoned for that, I think. I just think where we want to get to, the goals we have in mind, that stuff will be under the rug. If he comes on this journey, he comes on this journey. We put him in the backseat, strap him in and be ready to go."One person who's definitely planning for Bell to play in Week 1 is ' coach Hue Jackson. The Browns opened against the Steelers in 2017, so Jackson watched this whole thing play out last year.  "I plan on him being there," Jackson said. "We are playing a really good Steelers offense, a really Jonas Brodin Jersey  good Steelers team. He is one of those 'B brothers With .' At the end of the day, I anticipate him being there."Despite Jackson's optimism, there's no guarantee that Bell is going to show up this week. Darcy Kuemper Jersey  The running back has already threatened and  that he might be willing to sit out half the season to prove a point. Under NFL rules, Bell has until Nov. 13 to sign his franchise deal, which means he could legally sit out for 10 weeks and there's nothing the Steelers could do about it. Of course, if Bell goes that route, it will cost him some serious money. The Steelers running back would lose out on roughly $853,000 per week for any week he sits out, which means he'd have to be willing to lose roughly $8.53 million in salary if he's going to sit out the full 10 weeks.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list