Grading the Big 5 Week 9 grade for Washingtons Jake Browning - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 297|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Grading the Big 5 Week 9 grade for Washingtons Jake Browning

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:36:52 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Grading the Big 5: Week 9 grade for Washington's Jake Browning   Published: Nov  Trevor Richards Jersey 01, 2016 at 08:47 AM           NFL Media analyst                                    Jake Browning, QB, Washington          WEEK 9 GRADE: B-     Stats: 12-of-20 for 186 yards Jalen Beeks Jersey , 2 TDs, 1 INT. 3 carries for minus-6 yards. (at Utah)     Skinny: This wasn't Browning's best performance, but he made just enough throws to lead  Yandy Diaz Jersey Washington to a tough road win. I love how he reads the entire field and has a very soft touch on the ball. However, he uncharacteristically locked onto a receiver and to sed a costly interception. Outside of that play, I thought his decision making was solid. Overall, this was a winning performance but it wasn't " Wade Boggs Jersey Heisman-worthy". -- Daniel Jeremiah               This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us  Colin Poche Jersey link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list