Steve Smith tells Harrison Dont take digs at me - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 261|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Steve Smith tells Harrison Dont take digs at me

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:31:58 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Steve Smith tells Harrison: 'Don't take digs at me'   Published: Nov 10, 2016 at 04:36 PM                   Ian Desmond Jersey     There will be many discu sions as to whether will wind up in the someday, but there's no question he's in the Football Trash Talk .     On the NFL Network set after Thursday's 28-7 win over the , the veteran wideout didn't waste any time calling out a doubter following his 5-60-1 performance.     "I'm feeling good," Smith said. "Some people have said, certain people that work for this crowd (media) said that when this offense depends on a 37-year-old, it's in trouble. I look at a guy like that, he's just upset about what I'm doing at 37, he couldn't do at 31."     As one would  Mark Reynolds Jersey expect, Smith wasn't shy in naming the guilty party, NBC Sports analyst and former NFL safety Rodney Harrison.     "I look at and he is your best player, but the problem is he is a 37-year-old wide receiver," . "He is coming off a major surgery. Once he left the game, then your toughne s  Adam Ottavino Jersey and production left. They have some good young wide receivers, but they don't have a lot of NFL experience."     Age is only a number, but No. 89 wasn't afraid to counter that number nonsense with verbal punches.        "He knows  DJ LeMahieu Jersey how hard it is to play this game," Smith continued. "He's gonna take it away, and say 'If they depend on him at 37.' I respect the heck out of Rodney Harrison, but don't take digs at me, 'cause I dig back and dig deeper.     "My shovel's bigger than your shovel."     You might say Rodney needs to ice up after the hot fire that was unleashed.     For a guy who wore the No. 37 uniform while playing for the and , Harrison probably should be more appreciative of a player who's currently doing the number justice.       This article has been reproduced in a new format Blank Jersey  and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list