Dolphins Tua Tagovailoa to study judo in offseason to learn how to fall safely p - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 252|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Dolphins Tua Tagovailoa to study judo in offseason to learn how to fall safely p

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:29:31 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
quarterback mi sed five games due to a pair of concu sions he suffered during the 2022 season, so the 24-year-old is getting creative in looking for ways to stay healthier in 2023. In an "Up & Adams" interview at Super Bowl Radio Row on Friday, Tagovailoa said he is giving martial arts a chance.Specifically, Tagovailoa is trying judo to learn  Jose Canseco Jersey how to fall safely and therefore avoid more head injuries."We've got a plan set up. I'll be doing judo on Fridays just so that I can kind of figure out understanding my body and how to fall," Tagovailoa said. "I'm not trying to be a dangerous person in that way, just trying to help myself."  Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa tells that he has a plan to take judo this offseason to learn how to fall better. Things to  Mark McGwire Jersey help him avoid head i sues next season.  Will Manso (@WillManso)  Tagovailoa made headlines during the 2022 season for suffering multiple dangerous hits to head. He mi sed two games after sustaining a concu sion during Miami's lo s to the in Week 4 and was taken off the field on a stretcher that night. His second  Oakland Athletics Jersey confirmed concu sion happened against the on Christmas Day -- which ultimately ended his season as he stayed in concu sion protocol until early February.  There was also an incident in September against the in which Tagovailoa was visibly wobbly and struggled to stay on his feet following a late push by linebacker in the first half. Tagovailoa initially left the field but ended up returning  Walt Weiss Jersey later in the game after clearing concu sion protocol. That incident was deemed a back injury by the team.Like any competitor, Tagovailoa admitted he felt the need to get back on the field following his Christmas Day injury but was glad he was forced to sit out for his own safety. , Tagovailoa said he felt the protocol "took forever" but added that he was glad his team made him wait.  "(Miami) never allowed me to go through protocol normally until the season was done," Tagovailoa said. "They  Dennis Eckersley Jersey were protecting me from myself. Me and my family are very thankful for the Dolphins."
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list