Tom Bradys niece is an unstoppable high school softball star in California - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 273|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Tom Bradys niece is an unstoppable high school softball star in California

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:25:26 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
This probably won't come as a shock to anyone, but apparently, being an amazing athlete seems to run in 's family.  Whenever Tom decides to retire from football, he'll likely be handing the "Most athletic  Noah Syndergaard Jersey Brady" baton off to his niece Maya.  Maya's high softball career has gotten off to such a hot start in California that she's already verbally committed to attend UCLA. The young athlete also doesn't seem to be fazed by having such a famous relative.  "Given the athletes in the family, it's definitely hard to make your mark. It's hard to pa Nolan Ryan Jersey  s up someone who wins the Super Bowl," Maya told . "But hopefully in the future I can make my own mark and say look what I did in my career."   When it comes to making her own mark, the high school freshman -- yes, freshman -- is already off to a phenomenal start.  Maya just finished her first regular season for the Oaks Christian softball team and things went pretty well: The freshman batted .391, scored 30 runs and knocked in 12 RBIs for the Southern California high school.  Maya also hit seven doubles and showed off something her uncle doesn't have: Speed. The younger Brady went 13-for-13 on stealing bases in 2016. Maya while playing in her first high school postseason Matt Harvey Jersey  game, a 10-3 Oaks Christian win.    Of course, it's not a complete shock that Maya is unstoppable on the softball diamond. After all, her mom, Maureen -- Tom Brady's sister -- was an All-American pitcher at Fresno State from 1991-95.  According to Maureen, Tom is a big fan of Maya's.  "He is totally into it. He loves any chance he gets to see Maya play," Maureen . "Unfortunately, with the distance and everything he has going on with football and his own family, it's not Blank Jersey  very often. But he follows what she is doing as much as he can." Maya also attends ' game whenever she can. The high school freshman was at Super Bowl XLIX and she got a huge hug from her uncle on the field after the Patriots' 28-24 win over Seattle.   A photo posted by  (@mayabrady_) on Mar 13, 2015 at 9:55pm PDT When the two talk, Tom keeps his softball Devin Mesoraco Jersey  advice to the minimum.  "He doesn't really talk to me specifically about softball, but he always tells me to work hard and gives me some motivation," Maya said. "He just says to try your hardest and supports me a lot."
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list