Friendly Cheeseheads give Davon House ride to OTAs - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 266|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Friendly Cheeseheads give Davon House ride to OTAs

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:22:10 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Friendly Cheeseheads give Davon House ride to OTAs   Published: Jun 06, 2017 at 06:47 AM                       had a problem.     The defensive back was stuck at an airport in Minneapolis on Monday after inclement weather caused him to mi s his connecting flight. To avoid mi sing the Mathieu Perreault Jersey  first day of organized team activities the following morning, House would have to rent a car and make the long drive to Green Bay.     Not so fast. The airport was out of rental cars (bad airport). Now House was in a serious pickle, one unlikely to garner much sympathy from Mike McCarthy and the rest of the coaching staff.     Then a clap of thunder and a bolt of glorious lightning. An idea. A brilliant one, Blake Wheeler Jersey  in fact. House took out his phone.    Any packer fans in Minnesota want to take a trip to Green Bay  maybe I can hitch hike a ride  Davon House (@DavonHouse)      Unsurprisingly, there were no shortage of football-mad midwesterners willing to lend a cornerback a sistance in his  Michael Hutchinson Jersey time of need.    My brother is picking him up and bringing him to GB. He will be ready for OTAs!  Chad Johnson (Not OchoCinco) (@chadj19)     Taking this long drive with and back to greenbay. Davon House (@DavonHouse)           More than four hours later, House and his new buddies arrived in Titletown. The brothers intended to drop House off at the Green Bay airport where House's car was located, but the cornerback insisted they visit the facility before heading back to Minnesota. He even gave them $80 in gas money.     "It would've been cool just to get a picture with him there, but he was like, 'Follow me to the stadium and I'll sign some stuff for you,'" . "We told him he didn't need to do that, and he insisted. He has OTAs at 7:30, and here he is Kyle Connor Jersey  at 3:30 in the morning doing this. So he brought us over there, we got to go in Jack Roslovic Jersey  the locker room. He signed some shoes and some gloves and let us take pictures with the trophies."     See, Twitter doesn't have to be a soulle s pit of evil and despair! There is goodne s inside us all. Especially Chad and Mike.       This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list