LOOK Lions tweet Happy Birthday to player on completely wrong day - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 252|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

LOOK Lions tweet Happy Birthday to player on completely wrong day

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:19:43 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Kyle Van Noy's birthday got off to an amazing start on Sunday morning: The Lions wished their linebacker a happy birthday on Twitter. The team was so excited about Van Noy's birthday that they asked other people to retweet their tweet to help celebrate it.  There's even birthday emojis in there! It really was the perfect tweet, except for one small problem: Sunday wasn't Van Noy's birthday.  Like, not even close.  thanks! Robin Ventura Jersey  It's actually March 26th it's all good tho! Bday every day h Kyle Van Noy (@KVN_03)  The Lions sent out the tweet three months late, or nine months early, depending on your point of view.   Their point of view is the first one.  Van Noy seemed a little surprised that the team couldn't remember his birthday. Should I feel  Carlton Fisk Jersey dumb that the couldn't get my birthday right??Especially when I write it down over and over on paper work? Hahaha Kyle Van Noy (@KVN_03)  First, let's ask the obvious question. how do they mix up March 26th and June 19th.... BenderOrBust (@sheafarricy36)   This is also probably a good time to point out that Van Noy has been on the team for two full seasons, so it's not like he  Ozzie Guillen Jersey was celebrating his first birthday in Detroit. Even more befuddling might be the fact that the Lions don't even have anyone who celebrates a birthday on June 19. Clearly, someone just really wanted Van Noy's birthday to be on Sunday.    On the bright side, it sounds like Van Noy might be willing to switch his birthday to June 19. The  Danny Mendick Jersey linebacker thinks the team always forgets about his March birthday because it comes on the same day as DeAndre Levy's. I appreciate the S/o but my birthday is March 26.... Same day as levy unfortunately that's why it's forgotten haha!  Kyle Van Noy  Jace Fry Jersey (@KVN_03)  The important thing here is that Lions felt pretty guilty about the entire thing. Sorry Kyle! Happy unbirthday!  Detroit Lions (@Lions) Happy belated* birthday !  Detroit Lions (@Lions)   If Van Noy's smart, he'll guilt the team into giving him a huge signing bonus on his next contract, and if that doesn't work, maybe they'll send him a tweet on his actual birthday in 2017.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list