Super Bowl 2022 Von Miller ties career record for sacks dedicates victory to Dem - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 251|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Super Bowl 2022 Von Miller ties career record for sacks dedicates victory to Dem

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:14:00 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
added to his Super Bowl Gale Sayers Jersey  legacy in the ' victory over the , adding two more sacks to his Super Bowl resume. Miller has played in two Super Bowls and has recorded at least two sacks in each of them, becoming just the second player in NFL history to record multiple sacks in multiple Super Bowls ( was the first to accomplish the feat in Super Bowl XLII and XLVI with the ).Miller has 4.5 sacks in his Super Bowl career, tying Charles Haley for the most in NFL history. Miller has only played in two Super Bowls while Haley suited up for five, making the feat all  Chase Daniel Jersey the more impre sive.Miller dedicated the victory to former teammate , who pa sed away late last year. Miller wore a No. 88 sticker on his helmet throughout the year and during the Rams' championship run."I don't think I've ever played for more in my career, man," Miller said to NFL Network after the game, . "I was playing for D.T.;  Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey he pa sed away suddenly in December. I was playing for my son; he was born in August. Playing for Trevor Moawad; he pa sed away after the very first game of the season. Playing for all of my teammates here."  Miller became his dominant self once again in Los Angeles, recording 31 tackles NFL Chicago Bears Jersey , five sacks, eight quarterback hits, and 12 tackles for lo s in eight regular season games with the Rams. Including the playoffs, Miller's 19 tackles for lo s since Week 10 led the , and finished with nine sacks in 12 games.The Rams gave up a high price for Miller, who added to his legacy with another dominant Super Bowl performance.  The Rams have won their first Super Bowl Mike Ditka Jersey  in two decades. You can now .
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list