Bills assistant athletic trainer Denny Kellington receives vote for NFL MVP - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 259|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Bills assistant athletic trainer Denny Kellington receives vote for NFL MVP

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:06:39 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The lowlight of the 2022 NFL season took place in Week 17, when the vs. Monday night matchup was canceled after Bills safety suffered cardiac arrest on the field. Hamlin was transported to the University of  Bill Lee Jersey Cincinnati Medical Center via ambulance, where he was listed in critical condition for multiple days.That lowlight quickly turned into a highlight, however, as Hamlin eventually recovered and was discharged from the hospital. Thursday night at the NFL Honors, Hamlin -- along with the team of doctors and a sistants that helped save his life -- . The safety delivered powerful remarks about  Craig Kimbrel Jersey the journey he had been on, making it the must-see event of the evening.Bills head coach Sean McDermott previously credited a sistant athletic trainer Denny Kellington with being one of the key staff members that saved Hamlin's life, and he was rewarded Thursday night with an official fifth-place vote for NFL MVP., the vote came from ESPN's Suzy Kolber. She said that it was a "symbolic gesture representing 'everyone' who carries the weight of that job, every week. They rarely get the recognition they deserve."    CBS cameras catch John Brown giving his TD ball to Bills a sistant Dustin Pedroia Jersey  athletic trainer Denny Kellington, who performed CPR on Damar Hamlin last Sunday.  Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing)  While quarterback officially , no vote carried more weight than the one Kellington received., Kellington has been a member of the Bills since 2017 after a career at Syracuse.  "The journey will continue." An incredible moment as takes the stage at .  NFL (@NFL)  "Every day I'm amazed that my experiences encouraged so many others acro s the country and even acro s the world," Hamlin said on Thursday night. "Encouraged to pray, encouraged to spread love, and encouraged to keep fighting no matter the circumstances.  "Sudden cardiac arrest was nothing that I would have ever chosen to be a part of my story, but that's because  Mitch Moreland Jersey sometimes our own visions are too small even when we think we're seeing the bigger picture. My vision was about playing in the NFL and being the best player that I could be, but God's plan was to have a purpose greater than any game in this world. My entire life, I felt like God was using me to  Luis Tiant Jersey give others hope. And now, with a new set of circumstances, I can only say he's doing what he's always done. I have a long journey ahead. A journey full of unknowns and a journey full of milestones, but it's a lot easier to face your fears when you know your purpose."
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list