Roquan Smith has high expectations for Ravens in 2023 NFL season Were in for som - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 304|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Roquan Smith has high expectations for Ravens in 2023 NFL season Were in for som

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:05:50 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last season's never quite hit their stride. They alternated wins and lo ses for the first six weeks of the year, and by the time they won four consecutive games after that, they were dealing with a me s of injuries that eventually slowed them down toward the end of the season and resulted in a 10-7 finish. Baltimore still made the playoffs, but lost  Rashard Higgins Jersey in the wild card round to the division rival . Looking ahead into 2023,  Nick Chubb Jersey things should be better for the Ravens. Health alone should lead to improvement, and the change to Todd Monken at offensive coordinator should as well.But the defense is likely still the best unit on the team, and one of the stars of that unit -- linebacker , acquired at least year's trade deadline -- sees bright things in its future.  "I'm just excited to get out there and fly around with the guys, because I think we're in for something special," Smith said, . "And I think myself, personally, I think it's going to be probably my  Anthony Zettel Jersey best year, at least the way I feel physically and mentally."Smith indicated that he and the team want to go right at the Bengals, who have now won the AFC North in back to back seasons. "We want all the smoke, honestly," Smith said. "There's a lot of payback that we have out there. We'll get to it when we get to it, one week at Cleveland Browns Jersey  a time."  The Ravens don't play the Bengals in Week 1, but they don't have to wait much longer than that. What should be one of the most anticipated rivalry Baker Mayfield Jersey  games of the season is set for Week 2, when the Ravens travel to Cincinnati. The late-season rematch in Baltimore will take place on Thursday Night Football the week before Thanksgiving. Hopefully for the viewing public's sake, we get healthy teams on both sides of the ball, and two entertaining matchups.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list