Packers GM Gutekunst welcomes talks with Rodgers - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 258|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Packers GM Gutekunst welcomes talks with Rodgers

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:03:22 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Packers GM Gutekunst welcomes talks with Rodgers   Published: Apr 23, 2018 at 09:12 AM           Around The  Rob Ramage Jersey NFL Podcast Co-Host                          If is over his lack of input in Green Bay, that's not what new general manager Brian Gutekunst had in mind.     Amid reports that Rodgers, the team's star quarterback, felt burned by the club moving on from wideout and quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt, Gutekunst pointed to an open-door policy in the front office.     "To be honest with you, I've been kind of all consumed with the draft, so since we kind of started," Gutekunst said Monday, per ESPN's Rob Demovsky. "I welcome them, but as far as -- I've certainly seen what's been reported. Nobody has voiced any frustrations to me or anything like that. I always want to listen to any of Nathan MacKinnon Jersey  our players, our coaches, our scouts."     A writeup last week by Charles Robinson of Yahoo! Sports noted that Rodgers desired more input into major personnel decisions, but the quarterback later , by saying: "I know my role, and that's to play as  Ben Smith Jersey well as I po sibly can at quarterback."     Gutekunst on Monday refused to rock the boat, talking about his first offseason in the role as a group effort in Green Bay.     "Ultimately, at the end of the day, it's my job to do the task at hand, which is make decisions for the on our roster," Gutekunst said. "But I've always felt like I was a good listener. I've been listening a lot the last couple weeks and will continue to do so."         is another example of an enduring starting pa ser  Adam Foote Jersey who was openly miffed to see some of his teammates and coaches -- Bruce Arians, for example -- jettisoned from Pittsburgh without his buy-in. It's part of the job for these longtime blue-chip signal-callers.   Francois Beauchemin Jersey    Rodgers is at the point in his career where he's outliving some of his best friends on the roster, but that's the cost of being the guy they build around versus the guy they ship into oblivion.       This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list