Samson Heres what the Jets shouldve said in their statement announcing the relea - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 266|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Samson Heres what the Jets shouldve said in their statement announcing the relea

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 14:00:56 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
After looking to trade , the , after le s than two seasons with the team. The move comes amid a tough season filled with mistakes and mishaps all acro s the board and an 0-5 record to show for it.The team didn't get what they wanted out of Bell, and judging by his prayer emoji tweet after the announcement, he is happy to be out.David Samson discu sed the release and the statement announcing the release Roy Oswalt Jersey  on Wednesday's edition of "Nothing Personal with David Samson."He opens the segment with, "Everyone's talking Carlos Lee Jersey  about this. Who gives a crap? Le'Veon Bell stinks."  Samson then breaks down what went on with Bell in New York, saying the RB and head coach Adam Gase did not like each other. "The Jets put out a statement that turned my stomach. Literally gave me a cramp," the podcast host said.Here is the statement in question:  Statement from GM Joe Douglas  New York Jets (@nyjets)  "They've been trying to trade him for a year, let's start with that," Samson said. "If someone had been willing to trade a bag of footballs and a 70th round draft pick and there was any sort of cap savings over a release, you make that trade."  He also calls out  Jeff Bagwell Jersey Joe Douglas saying there were discu sions with the agent."This whole bullcrap and horse hockey that teams say, 'We've been in touch with the agent ... it's BS. They don't do that ... Agents calling up GMs trying to trade their own players? Give me a small break." To sum it all up Samson says, "The Anthony Gose Jersey  Jets are an absolute joke. I'm sorry."Samson also had a problem with the GM making the statement himself asking if PR people exist for the Jets.The host then questions what Bell actually did for the team, wondering why they even decided to throw that comment in there.  Rewriting the Jets' statement, Samson says, "I want the statement to read like this: The New York Jets have announced today they have released Le'Veon Bell. That is a free agent signing that did not work out for anyone but Le'Veon Bell ... It didn't work. We own it. We thought it would work. It didn't work." Bell got a guaranteed $27 million when Hector Rondon Jersey  he signed a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the Jets, prior to the 2019 season. , but says he is ready to go.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list