NFL Week 8 odds picks Backing the winless Lions again plus fading Bill Belichick - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 259|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

NFL Week 8 odds picks Backing the winless Lions again plus fading Bill Belichick

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:51:54 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
So Russell Westbrook Jersey  is the NFC really good, or does it just have a lot of bad teams? I've seen plenty of people mention that the NFC has five teams with one lo s or fewer, while nobody in the AFC has fewer than two lo ses, but that's some incredibly surface-level evaluation.So I decided to look deeper into the situation, and by deeper, I just mean I looked at how the conferences have fared against one another. You see, what's more interesting to me isn't that everyone in the AFC has at least two lo ses; it's that the AFC also has four teams with only one win. The only NFC team with fewer than two wins is the 0-7 . That suggests the NFC is stronger, and their 19-14 record against the AFC confirms it.Looking a little deeper, we see that the five NFC teams with one lo s or le s are 11-0 against AFC teams. Meanwhile, the AFC's four 5-2 teams are only 5-4 against the NFC. Why does any of this matter? It doesn't. I'm just trying very hard not to jinx myself by mentioning how well I've been doing with my NFL picks this season, and I couldn't think of anything else to talk about. So let's just get to those picks!Somebody help me; I can't stop betting on the Lions. Scratch that, I don't need help. The Lions might be 0-7 C.J. Miles Jersey , but they're 4-3 ATS because most people don't want to bet on them. Well, I do! I'm here for you, Lions! I believe in you(r ability to cover the spread)! Of course, that only plays a small role in this pick. We must also factor in that the Philadelphia Eagles -- the same Eagles that are 2-5 on the season -- are favored by more than a field goal on the road.  Remember last week when and the were field-goal favorites on the road against a bad team? We've got a repeat situation here in which you're supposed to trust and a mediocre Eagles offense to cover as a favorite. I'm not saying it isn't po sible, but it sure isn't something I'm trying to bet on. Prediction: Lions 27, Eagles 24This strikes me as something of a problematic matchup for the Browns. While Cleveland is an excellent rushing team, and it looks like they'll be getting back, the Browns have had trouble protecting their quarterbacks. This season, the Browns  Raul Neto Jersey have given up a sack on 8.3% of their dropbacks, which ranks 27th in the league. Conversely, the Steelers defense has sacked opponents on 6.6% of their dropbacks this season, which ranks seventh in the NFL.  Also, while the Browns offense ranks eighth in the league with 2.44 points per po se sion, that number is skewed by two outstanding performances against the and . In Cleveland's other five games, it has averaged a more pedestrian 2.04 points per po se sion. I'm also concerned about a Cleveland offense that has scored touchdowns on only 56% of its red-zone po se sions, which ranks 24th in the league. I think a Cassius Winston Jersey  Steelers defense that ranks 11th in the league in points allowed per drive and sixth in red-zone efficiency will be able to keep the Browns and a banged-up within range. Prediction: Browns 23, Steelers 21Listen, I've been rough on all season long, but the guy balled out last week against the . Even if hadn't left the game due to an injury, I don't think the Jets would've covered, and while the Patriots offense isn't explosive, there is an efficiency to it. They rank 10th in the league in points per po se sion, just behind the Chargers in ninth. They've also managed to score points on 46.7% of their po se sions this season, which ranks fifth in the NFL. Sure, you'd like to see more of those drives finish with touchdowns instead of field goals, but it's difficult to argue the results.This week that Patriots offense will face a Chargers defense that ranks 24th in the league in points allowed per drive (2.42) and has allowed opponents to put up points on 43.5% of their po se sions, which ranks 25th. The Patriots have been much better defensively, but it's hard to know how good they really are considering the schedule they've Gary Payton II Jersey  played. I suspect the Chargers will have a performance closer to the one Dallas and New Orleans managed against this New England defense than what the Jets and could do.  Prediction: Chargers 31, Patriots 24RecordUnitsLast Week2-1+0.9Season14-7+6.25Honor our service members while supporting your favorite team. Get camo trucker hats, pullovers hoodies, jerseys, and more. !
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list