The Checkback Oh those glorious 90s - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 264|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

The Checkback Oh those glorious 90s

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:51:05 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The Checkback: Oh, those glorious 90s   Published: Oct 12, 2017 at 07:13 AM                                When we try to explain what the '90s were like to future generations, this photo might be all you need. I'm not sure if Jim Kelly, the QB, actually plays guitar -- but a quick Google search reveals there is a Jim Kelly who teaches guitar at Berklee College of Music. I wonder how many times he's had to tell people "no, I'm Marquese Chriss Jersey  not Jim Kelly -- I've seen the photo with the sungla ses and the jacket. Different guy, I swear."              The multi-talented player lined up at both WR and RB, not to mention he was an excellent kick returner. He spent most of his career with the , and was a 3x E-40 Jersey  All-Pro and selection.                 Kimble Anders went undrafted, but when he received an opportunity to play for the , he was a productive fullback and made the three times.              Maybe it's appropriate Fred Barnett looks like he's in Michael Jackson's "Rock With You" music video here. The WR was known for making acrobatic catches and caught QB Randall Cunningham's famous 95-yard touchdown pa s in 1990.              The legendary DE Bruce Smith takes a breather during a game in '93.                       From left to right: QB John Elway; Houston Oilers QB Warren Moon; QB Bernie Kosar; QB Troy Aikman; QB Jim Kelly; QB Jim Harbaugh; QB Eric Paschall Jersey  Dan Marino; QB Randall Cunningham; QB Jim Everett; QB Phil Simms; QB Steve Young.     That's a lot of talent in one photo!          Looks like these Hall of Famers were enjoying each other's company and the Hawaii weather, but what's going on with their hats? "Say Owl"? That can't be right. Let me know in the comments if you remember.                 Before he became the General Manager and Executive VP for the , Elway was already demonstrating his busine s acumen. Here he is with his Toyota dealership, and he also owns Honda, Mazda, Oldsmobile and Hyundai dealerships -- all in Denver. Between this  Nathaniel Thurmond Jersey and Peyton Manning's pizzerias, what percentage of all busine s in Colorado runs through former QBs?              From his first year in the league as a CB for the . Now Troy Vincent is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the NFL.              In 1993, during his rookie year, third-string QB Doug Pederson rallied the to a comeback  Klay Thompson Jersey win for coach Don Shula's record-breaking 325th career victory -- against the , where Pederson is now the head coach.           This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list