Bengals fan living on roof of restaurant finally rejoins society after teams fir - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 262|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Bengals fan living on roof of restaurant finally rejoins society after teams fir

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:47:00 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Many members and fans of the organization were thrilled to see the team win its first game of the season on Sunday afternoon.But perhaps nobody was more ecstatic about the Bengals' 22-6 victory over the New York stinkin' at Paul Brown Stadium than Bengals fan Jeff Lanham, who finally gets to rejoin society after the win.Lanham  for the past seven weeks, a punishment he brought on himself earlier this season when he said he'd stay there until the Bengals won a game. That bold wager proved to be a costly one as Cincinnati failed to make it happen through the first 11 weeks of the season -- making them the last winle s team in the NFL.  Come on down,  Chris Clemons Jersey Jeff Lanham!The app says chance of wintry mix tonight!  Kelly Rippin WLWT (@KellyRippin)  A man of his word, the 42-year-old Lanham camped out on the roof of the bar and lived in a 12-foot-by-10 tent, where he spent 23 hours a day for nearly the last two months. He was able to entertain himself with a TV and keep warm with a heater as he slept  Thabo Sefolosha Jersey on a cot inside the tent. He apparently spent most of his days watching Netflix while wrapped in a sleeping bag, only leaving the roof to use the bathroom and shower inside the bar.  He even , where he was joined by several family members including his wife and two adult children.  Update: Bengals fan Jeff Lanham living on the roof of his restaurant until the team wins a game, spent Thanksgiving with his family...ON THE ROOF. Told me if Bengals dont win a game hell come down when season is over, and go back up week 1 next year. Hes been up there 54 days  John Schriffen (@JohnSchriffen)  But the Bengals finally got it done in Week 13, beating the Jets in rather impre sive fashion -- succe sfully bringing an end to Lanham's tenure as the saddest Bengals fan on earth."I'm so ready to come down; it's miserable up here," . "I  Ben McLemore Jersey did not plan on being up here this long. Brodric Thomas Jersey  This definitely wasn't no busine s move, I can tell you that. The only reason I'm even up here is to silence the haters' mouths. I never want anyone to be able to say that I wasn't a man of my word."  After the victory against the Jets, Lanham's friends and family delivered a celebratory beer shower outside the bar as he finally made his way down from the roof for good. The time served counter officially stopped at 57 days, meaning Lanham fell just short of a mark set by another Bengals fan in a similar stunt. In 1991, Cincinnati radio personality Dennis "Wildman" Walker lived on a billboard for 61 days while waiting for the team to pick up their first win following an ill-advised wager.Lanham says he's happy to let Walker hold the crown."I wasn't set out to beat Wildman  Marquese Chriss Jersey Walker's record," said Lanham, . "He can have the title. I just said something I shouldn't have said and I had to eat my words and own up to it."And while some Bengals fans may be just a little annoyed that the team's chances of securing the No. 1 pick in the draft may have taken a slight hit with the win on Sunday, it brought nothing but pure joy from Lanham.  "I'm glad... I don't feel like I'm in prison now," he said.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list