Von Miller offers heartfelt advice to Johnny Manziel Keep grinding - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 269|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Von Miller offers heartfelt advice to Johnny Manziel Keep grinding

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:44:33 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Not long after secured the  Odell Beckham Jr Jersey Broncos' win with his attention shifted to another entirely unrelated subject: , who's dominated the headlines lately with his latest off-the-field troubles, this time for .It actually wasn't that long ago when Miller was considered a liability due to his own troubles, though not nearly at the same scale as Manziel's mistakes. But in 2013,  Carl Banks Jersey Miller was Now of the most important game of the season, recording 2.5 sacks of and forcing two crucial fumbles.This is the advice Miller, who like Manziel attended Eli Manning Jersey  Texas A&M, offered to the quarterback following the Broncos' championship."Johnny Man, you know its a hard time," Miller said. "I've been in the same situation. Just keep grinding. I'm here with you, brother. Keep grinding, you too can do it  Sterling Shepard Jersey ... I love you."Miller also sent Manziel advice on Instagram.A photo posted by Von Miller (@millerlite40) onFeb 7, 2016 at 11:04pm PSTAs it stands, Manziel, to the , is still under investigation for the alleged incident. Furthermore, his dad recently Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey  revealed that he's fearful Manziel " ."
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list