Zimmer I dont want Teddy Bridgewater to leave team - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 272|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Zimmer I dont want Teddy Bridgewater to leave team

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:39:39 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Zimmer: I don't want Teddy Bridgewater to leave team   Published: Mar 29, 2017 at 07:56 AM           Around the NFL Writer                          As slowly works his way back from a gruesome knee injury, the questions remain whether he'll have an NFL career and if his future might be with a team other than the Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey  .     During Wednesday's NFC coaches breakfast  Jermaine O'Neal Jersey at the Annual League Meeting, coach Mike Zimmer was asked by of not having a future with the .      "I'm sure he knows he'll play somewhere, if not in Minnesota," Zimmer said.      He added: "The biggest thing again is just trying to get (Bridgewater) healthy and go from there. I want Teddy. I don't want him going somewhere else."      The 24-year-old quarterback .      When asked Wednesday if he thinks Bridgewater will ever be able to play again, Zimmer replied: "I honestly have no idea."      The traded a first-round pick for as a contingency plan after Bridgewater was injured last summer. While Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman don't have a decision to make on their  T. J. Warren Jersey starting quarterback for 2017, they'll need to make one before next season.  Alize Johnson Jersey      Bradford's current contract is up after this year and the team has until May to decide on exercising a fifth-year club option on Bridgewater.         "There really is no other plan (for the future at quarterback) until Teddy gets healthy," Zimmer told The Star Tribune. "It's when he gets healthy, we'll worry about it. We don't know when it's going to be. If he comes in tomorrow and is 100 percent, which he won't, but if he did, then we'd have to adjust things. But right now we don't know when he's going to be ready."        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an Naz Mitrou-Long Jersey  i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list