Saints have begun talks for an extension for running back Alvin Kamara per repor - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 247|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Saints have begun talks for an extension for running back Alvin Kamara per repor

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:38:01 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
, despite being the fourth highest-paid running back on the ' roster, has been patient as he awaits a contract extension. After a quiet offseason, the Saints have begun discu sing an extension for their Pro Bowl running back, ."There is nothing imminent, but the team has made clear with their proposal that they value him," Fowler said Thursday afternoon. "They know he played hurt last year.  Shaquille O'Neal Jersey They believe he is elite. Something could happen here within the next few weeks."There's sort of a race at running back: who's going to get paid first? in Minnesota, in Cincinnati, and Kamara. Teams are still a little hesitant to pay running backs because of the short shelf life, but all three of those guys are considered top-10 backs. Each player could get something done soon, and the Saints very much want to with Kamara."Kamara, who is entering the final year of his rookie contract, addre sed his contract situation earlier this month. While  Markieff Morris Jersey he certainly wants a new deal, Kamara made it clear that he would rather focus on football while leaving his contract up to his representatives.  "As far as contracts go, I'm not concerned with contract talks at all," the three-time Pro Bowler said, . "Me and my agent talked briefly about it, and I told him, 'Don't tell me anything about a contract until stuff is happening and there's something I need to know.' If I was my own agent, then I would have everything to tell you guys about a contract, but I'm not. I don't talk (with the Saints' front office) about contracts. I don't talk to coaches about contracts. I'm just here to do my job. I'm healthy and back with my teammates, and we're working toward getting ready for Tampa."Kamara echoed similar comments shortly after running back , a member of Kamara's 2017 draft cla s, became the league's highest-paid running back  Dennis Schroder Jersey after signing a four-year, $64 million extension back in April. when he saw the news of McCaffrey's big extension."Hey man, look, I don't even ... I just play football," Kamara said when asked about McCaffrey's deal. "I'm just a football guy. I don't worry with all these contracts and all these things, all this money. Shout out to Christian, man. That's my boy.  Marc Gasol Jersey He's talented."  Like McCaffrey, Kamara has proven to be a versatile weapon out of the backfield, ama sing 4,476 all-purpose yards that include 2,068 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns on 243 receptions. Kamara has also averaged five yards per carry that include his league-best 6.1 yards per carry average in 2017. His succe s is a large reason why the Saints have won three consecutive NFC South Division titles and were on the doorstep of winning their second NFC title in 2018.Kamara's current market value is estimated at four years and just under $60 million, . While that total would make him the third highest-paid running back in the league (behind McCaffrey and the ' ), Kamara may increase his market value with Devontae Cacok Jersey  another strong season in 2020. Kamara is also looking to bounce back after limited his production last season. The Saints, along with having at their disposal, signed earlier this offseason. The duo of Murray and Montgomery could help le sen Kamara's workload while keeping him fresh for a po sible deep playoff run.  "Anytime you deal with injuries, it's tough," Kamara told CBS Sports HQ during the offseason. "Going into 2020, healthy, expect the same AK."
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list